• It is your legal right to have your vehicle repaired at ANY repair shop of your choice.
• You do not have to get more than one estimate for the repairs of your damaged vehicle. The insurance company is costing you time and money to gather several estimates so they can offer to pay the lowest bid. This is called appraising damage, which most insurance companies are paid to do.
• Lakeshore Body Shop is not a Direct Repair Facility (DRP) for any insurance company - by choice. At LSBS, we are working for the customer - not the insurance company.
• Lakeshore Body Shop provides every customer with a Lifetime Warranty because we stand behind our repairs.
• If you have met with an insurance adjuster and choose to bring your vehicle to our shop for repairs, all you need to do is bring a copy of that estimate with you. We will review the estimate and be sure that the insurance company is paying for everything related to the incident.
• Lakeshore Body Shop gives estimates and no appointment is necessary. Come by our shop at your convenience during our business hours. We will need your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) that can usually be found on the sticker on your driver's door. Next we will assess the damages, and then use our estimating software, CCC, to type up your estimate. This process usually takes anywhere from 5-20 minutes depending on the amount of damage and parts needed. We offer the convenience of e-mailing your estimate so that you don't have to wait around. However, we do invite you to enjoy a cup of coffee in our cozy office while you wait.
• A full paint job can cost between 2,000-7,000$ depending on the size of your vehicle.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW A CONSUMER PROTECTION REPORT FROM WAFB NEWS IN LOUISIANA REGARDING SUB-STANDARD VEHICLE REPAIR PRACTICES BY ONE OF THE LEADING INSURANCE PROVIDERS IN THE U.S.