Answers to some frequently asked questions:
1) You are allowed, by law, to have your vehicle repaired at ANY repair shop of your choice.
2) You do not have to get more than one estimate for the repairs of your damaged vehicle. The insurance company is costing you time and money to gather several estimates so they can offer to pay the lowest bid.
3) Lakeshore Body Shop is not a Direct Repair Facility for any insurance company - BY CHOICE. At Lakeshore, we are working for the customer - not the insurance company.
4) Lakeshore Body Shop provides every customer with a Lifetime limited warranty because we stand behind our repairs.
5) If you have met with an insurance adjuster and choose to bring your vehicle to Lakeshore for repairs, all you need to do is bring a copy of that estimate with you. We will review the estimate and be sure that the insurance company is paying for everything related to the incident and not trying to cheat you out of money.
6) Lakeshore Body Shop gives free estimates and no appointment is necessary. Come
by our shop at your convenience. (Please check our hours of operations)